Fredericksburg Museum reopens, Nov. 4, 2016

The museum reopened Nov. 4. The 3rd floor has a wonderful exhibit on Princess Anne Street, “The People’s Street”. St. George’s was represented by several photos, a musical instrument and, of course, the silver that was stolen. On the other floors, particularly in the Quarles’ Gallery, there are some painted portraits of some people that were here in the 18th and 19th centuries. Here are some photos of exhibits related to St. George’s:

The church on the stairs to the 3rd floor

The church from the stairs to the 3rd floor


 


 

 


 


 


 


 


 

In front of St. George's on the 200th anniversary of Fredericksburg

In front of St. George’s on the 200th anniversary of Fredericksburg. Picture to the right is Judson Smith’s 1924 photo


 
Comments are closed.