Faulkner Hall is the oldest building at St. George’s, circa 1823. It was built at the time of the Second Church (1815-1848) so it is our closest connection to that church.
The oldest picture we have of Faulkner from the 1920’s shows a Dutch design that was later modified. From Ron Shibley, Historic Fredericksburg A Pictorial History, Page 89. The Photo is credited to Mac and Barbara Willis
Comments are closed.